All returning STEM students /parents will use their existing account information. If you need a password reset, please contact email@example.com.
All NEW students and parents should follow the directions below:
- Be sure to have the following registration keys, provided by the school at the beginning of the year:
- STUDENT REGISTRATION KEY
- PARENT REGISTRATION KEY
- Sign up at paccess.mveca.org/district
- On the District Page, select the Dayton Regional STEM School
- On the Progress Book Sign In page, click SIGN UP
- Select the type of account you'd like to create:
- Add another student to your parent account
- New parent account
- New student account
- Based on your choice, follow the prompts to complete your account. For student registration, repeat step 4 and 5. If you have an existing parent account and would like to add your new-to-STEM student, please repeat step 4 and 5 - choosing LINK STUDENT.
- When the account confirmation message displays, you can sign in to Progress Book.