The New Student Application for the 2023-24 school year is now available! Please read through the information below carefully to learn more about our admission process. When you're ready, follow the links to begin your online application. The deadline to apply for admission is Friday, March 24th, 2023.
Requirements for Admission
- Student is a current resident of Ohio (or will be after relocation)
- Student is not under suspension/expulsion from current school
- Student is drug free
- At the end of the 2022-23 school year, student will be recommended for advancement to the next grade level
- Click here to create a New Parent Account via Final Forms.
- Final Forms is a data management and online form service that allows parents to complete admissions applications, submit annual student forms, and update information, all in one place. Final Forms saves your data from year to year, pre-populating whenever possible to save you time. Registering during the application process will give you a jump start on enrollment forms next school year! Use the Parent Playbook if you need help creating your account. If you need any support during the application process, scroll to the bottom of the Final Forms site and click "Use Support".
- Complete your Parent Registration and check your email to confirm your account. If you don't receive an email within 3 minutes, check your spam folder!
- Add your student(s) as "New to District".
- Complete the application information, sign your forms, and submit.
- All required supplemental documents can be uploaded to your account or submitted to the school in-person or via mail by the application deadline on March 24, 2023.
Each year, we admit a full class of 6th grade students, and then fill any open spots in grades 7-9. If we receive more completed applications than we have spaces available, acceptance will be determined via a lottery. Previous academic achievement, standardized test scores, and other information will NOT be used to determine acceptance. This information is collected in order to learn more about our application pool and to have on file once a student is accepted. Students that are not accepted during the initial lottery round will be placed in a waiting lottery pool.
You will be notified via email in April to let you know if your student was accepted or placed in the wait pool. If accepted, you will be asked to confirm your student's spot by the reply date. If we do not hear from you by that date, the seat will be forfeited to another applicant. These waiting applicants will be notified of newly available seats on an on-going basis until the first day of school.
Contact Admissions Coordinator, Molly Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-256-3777.